Learn how to create your own Mosaic Glass Art!
Nancy will be giving Mosaic Glass Workshops in her studio beginning in October.
The schedule is posted below but you can also download a pdf file if you'd like.
Also on the schedule are the Desert Botanical Garden Plant Sales that she will participate in and our November 16th "Art on the Patio" Open Studio which will include other Valley artists.
For those of you who have taken our mosaic glass workshops, we've made a few changes:
• Maximum of 6 students per Mosaic Glass Garden Art workshops, 10-12 students per Holiday Tree/Menorah workshops.
• Powder coated finishes will be available for outdoor pieces.
• Sign up will be 6 weeks before each workshop through our online store. You will receive an email when you can sign up if you are on our email list. Contact us below if you would like to be notified when the workshops will be posted online.
• You will have your choice of abstract or cactus shapes in 2 heights for the Mosaic Glass Garden Art workshops in October, February, and March.
• Custom sizes and shapes are available upon request.
• As the workshops fill up, we will do our best to add another workshop to accommodate additional students.
• Custom workshops are available for 6 or more students, if you would like to create your own event!
We will have a large selection of colored glass this fall - I was fortunate to find an artist in the Valley who was cleaning house!
Click on the button below if you would like to be notified when workshops will be posted online:
Copyright © 2019 Nancy McIntosh Design - All Rights Reserved.